Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Heil




It's a new year and I was so happy to begin 2010 with the wedding of my bf, Summer.
I have known Summer since I was fifteen. She is the sweetest, kindest person I know and I always have the most fun with her. Basically, she is the coolest, and I feel very lucky to have her as my best friend.
She was my Maid of Honor at my wedding and I was thrilled when she asked me to be her Matron of Honor.
She and Greg decided to get married on New Years Day, which I thought was such a fun idea.
The wedding day came around and we had a great morning getting ready and taking pictures, and as always, being silly!


The beautiful bride and her beautiful sister, Sydnah.



The ceremony was lovely and the whole day fit so well with who Summer and Greg are.


I had fun getting to wear a pretty dress and carry pretty flowers.


And my love was kind enough to be my date to the event.


I am so, so happy for my bf!
Love you, Summer!



No comments: