Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cleanse


I have felt really blah for the past few weeks. I think it amounts to not enough exercise, bad food, and the "end-of-winter slump". So I am doing a self-prescribed "detox" for the next week. I'll be exercising, getting GOOD sleep, eating very little, but eating well and meditating on how I've been doing things, in general.
I think a revolution is in the wings.
My sister-in-law recently introduced me on to this blog:


A lot of her blog is about motherhood, and while I'm not there yet, she also has lots of great insight into good, simple living.
I need a change and I really like some of Progressive Pioneer's ideas.
I think I'm going to start with this:

Progressive Pioneer's loose recipe for granola.
Yum!



I've been skipping breakfast lately in the interest of time, which I know is a big no-no. So I saw her simple recipe for granola and instantly understood that with something as simple as this, I would have no excuse not to eat in the morning.

A new perspective on breakfast is just the beginning. I hope to change the way I sleep, eat, spend my free time, think, love, work, etc.

Here's to change!


No comments: