Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

Janie tagged me.

1.Post rules on your blog.
2.Answer the six “8″ items.
3.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. The Office
2. Project Runway
3. Lost
4. What Not to Wear
5. Fringe
6. Sex and the City
7. Scrubs
8. Jon and Kate Plus 8

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Slept until 10am
2. Cuddled on the couch with the space heater on full blast
3. Watched movies
4. Moped
5. Ordered David (who is the best husband, ever) to bring me things with a sometimes not-so-nice tone
6. Re-read the third Twilight book
7. Watched the new episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8
8. Went to bed tired even though I did NOTHING the whole day
(in case you can't tell, I was sick)

8 Things I Look Forward to

1. All of the holidays between now and January
2. Hearing the verdict from David on Wednesday!
3. The Twilight Movie!
4. Every weekend
5. Wednesday Girls' Night with Amy!
6. Fun activities this fall and winter with my family and David's family
7. Reading - I always look forward to reading - anytime, anywhere.
8. Camping - at some point

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Ru San's
2. East West Bistro
3. The Last Resort
4. Murphy's
5. Thai Spoon
6. Popover Cafe
7. Mirko Pasta
8. Big City Bread

8 Things on My Wishlist

1. Forrest Green Hunter Wellington's
2. Topshop Frilly Wool Belted Coat
3. Complete works of David Sedaris
4. Anthropologie shopping spree
5. Season 4 of Lost
6. Ikea floor to ceiling bookshelves
7. Piano Lessons
8. Waring 60th Anniversary Blender

8 People to Tag

1. Natalie
2. Steph
3. Bonnie
4. Katy
5. Krista
6. Sarah
7. Dana
8. Kim

No comments: