Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Decorating

Now that we have an actual house to move into, all I can think about is DECORATING it!
As mentioned in a way earlier post, I am a list-making freak. I have made so many lists of things to buy and things to do - I lost count!
I love looking through the blogs I follow for decorating inspiration, and elements of style never fails!


Our couch and table are similar to the ones in this picture. Maybe I'll pick up a striped pillow and some black frames and put this room together!

I'm also a BIG fan of exposed shelving in the kitchen, which we will have in our new house!
I like the idea of hanging our pots from the shelves. I hate stacking pots, they get scratched and it's annoying to constantly stack and unstack them when we want to use them.
I really like the hanging pots in this picture, but I wonder how they get to the stuff on the second shelf; I would need a pretty big ladder!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Morgan! Congratulations on finding a place to live! And what a cute area, it's seriously adorable! I looked on Google Maps to see where exactly it was and it's right by Grant Park/the Zoo! We are excited for you guys to have found such a cute place, and I can't wait to see it! I know you're going to do an awesome job decorating!

tanya said...

I adore those exposed shelves although I'm pretty sure I'm way too messy to make them look chic :-) Congrats on the new place--yay, I love decorating!!!