Tuesday, October 13, 2009

John Granen Photography

I am in love . . .

with a view from the lens.

SHELTER did a post today about neutral interiors and posted this pic from John Granen's photography website. I was immediately drawn to this photograph - the light, especially where it hits the vase of flowers, the simplicity of the room, the painted brick wall, and of course, the gorgeous headboard - so I decided to head over and peruse his work.


http://www.johngranen.com/

His interiors shots are AMAZING.
His photographs encapsulate everything I want my home to be - modern fixtures with more traditional accents. His perspective is perfect.
I can not wait till the day when my architect hubbie can make all of these beautiful images come to life in a home of our very own!

2 comments:

john said...

Bedroom furnishings are courtesy of redticking.com - thanks for the kind words....

red ticking said...

i agree, john is amazing... and i am so fortunate to have him shoot all of my things at red ticking. he is truly a genius. love your blog... x pam