Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting Hitched



One of the most wonderful people in the WORLD is getting married on New Year's Day.
My beautiful best friend, Summer is marrying the equally wonderful Greg on the first of January. I couldn't be happier for them, or more excited about the big day, as I have the honor of being Summer's Matron of Honor! Summer's sister, Sydna, is the Maid of Honor and Summer picked wonderful bridesmaid's dresses for us. No horrible pea green monstrosities here, just a beautiful, flattering dress that I can't wait to wear! Over the past few weeks, I've been able to be a part of the wedding festivities, including a shower in Franklin Springs and her fun, and funny bachelorette party in Athens.

The bride and her bridesmaid's with Sydna's wonderful bow bouquet.




Me and my Sum.


The bachelorette party at Cali & Tito's in Athens. So much fun!





So, so, so excited for the New Year for so many reasons, but especially for the beginning of a great marriage.
I love you Summer.

No comments: