Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happiness is . . .





Once again, it's been WAY too long since I've done a Happiness is post. The past few months have been both fun and stressful, but as alway, I have a lot to be happy about.

Soooo, Happiness is . . .

1. a family who always takes the time to make you feel like a princess on your birthday.
2. getting over the stress of moving, being sick, and general business by building lots of fires in our fireplace and cuddling.
3. tapioca pudding
4. counting down the days till your best friend gets married. ( just 25 more days, Summer!)
5. the light in December
6. the air in December
7. realizing that instead of sitting in an hour of traffic on my way to work, I can take public transportation and relax, read a book, and cut my commute in half. thanks MARTA!
8. reading books that truly change the way you see the world.
9. laughing until my sides hurt when David got a clothespin stuck in his hair.
10. decorating for Christmas, listening to Christmas music, watching Christmas movies, Christmas parties, Christmas treats, Christmas giving - I. love. Christmas.



imaga via marthastewart.com



image via coastalliving.com


2 comments:

Dana said...

I love #9. Made me laugh out loud and I wasn't even there.

sug said...

i second that. and i wish i could have seen it. bless his heart!

hope you're feeling better.