Saturday, April 24, 2010

SPANXTACULAR

It’s official!

I’m the new Inventory Coordinator at SPANX.

I’m basically still doing what I’ve been doing, but with added responsibilities and eventual added independence.

I love my department! My boss, Sue, is the best!

I’ve already started nesting, i.e. bringing in pictures and snacks (9 hours is a long time to do without any snacking- or to do without seeing David's face, for that matter!)

This is my desk, not done yet. I'm sure it will take some time!


This is my view from my desk.

There are way better pictures of the office that Interior Design Magazine shot in an article about SPANX.

http://www.interiordesign.net/article/CA6714747.html

I’m having a great time. Wish me luck!


p.s. I must give credit to my brother Aron for the use of the word "SPANXTACULAR". It is his coinage and since he's in advertising, I wouldn't want to steal his intellectual property. Love you, bro.



No comments: