Tuesday, April 13, 2010

tulum



and by tomorrow, I mean two weeks later.
So I'm not so great at consistent posting.
I try.

ere are a few of my favorite shots/moments from our trip to heaven, I mean Tulum, Mexico

morning walks on the beach . . .



las ruinas de Tulum









las ruinas de Coba










our drive down the eastern coast of the Yucatan with a stop in the breezy, sunny, beautiful Lake Bacalar




yummy Horchata and seeing a very relaxed David in Lake Bacalar






relaxing at our cabana with our soldier friends






perhaps my favorite - snorkeling in El Cenote Dos Ojos








our guide y amigo Isaias




The biosphere Sian Ka'an




not so favorite memory - the only way to take in the view of the biosphere - a tiny tower swaying in the wind.



a hike in the biosphere that was totally worth falling and scraping my knee - it lead to our own private beach!




our last night strolling downtown Tulum




and my favorite bittersweet memory, the beautiful sunset our last morning in Tulum




the trip was amazing. i can't wait to start planning our next adventure together!

No comments: