Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am indecisive. Please help me.

Once again, I have a decision to make that I am needlessly stressing out about. I have been highlighting my hair blond since I was 16, but I let the color grow out over this past year and have now returned to my natural color. Lately, I've been tossing around the idea of coloring my hair again. My dear mother was kind enough to give me money this Christmas for said idea, but now I am having trouble deciding whether or not I really want to have it done. Yes, yes, I know it is just hair and that it will grow out, but I am not keen on two-tone hair, so if I color it once, I will probably continue coloring it. So, the question is, should I go blond,




or should I keep my natural color?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MORGAN! I love your natural color much better, it might just be the pictures but I think your natural color compliments you so much better. IF you wanted you could always just have some "enhancements" put in, a few darker, few lighter -lites to perk up your natural color, far less maintenance, far less cost and way more natural looking. ok, so that's my thought. And I can totally appreciate your indecisiveness.

Anonymous said...

Blonde. Julia votes blonde as well.

Anonymous said...

I like the natural, but I thats the only way I have known you, but you look every cute blonde also...and you know i'm partial with blondes!

Anonymous said...

I love it natural!

Anonymous said...

Both are pretty but I think the blonde brightens your face up. I like the blonde. But if you're worried about maintenance why don't you try going to a salon that does balayage highlights? They paint it on far away from your roots so the highlights look more natural and the new growth isn't obvious. It's what Giselle does with her hair! Or you could do some highlights in the middle layers of your hair so they show when your hair moves but the roots don't show.

Anonymous said...

I am really loving your natural color right now Morgan! I usually do blond highlights in the summer and natural (darker) in the winter... I like how blond hair looks with more of a tan and it's just bright and summer-ish anyways, then vice versa for the winter! But yes, I am totally digging the natural color. My opinion. You know I love you and think it looks great either way!

Anonymous said...

Morgan, I LOVE your hair. Blonde, brown, purple; I think it looks great anyway you go. I personally think the natural color gives you a more sophisticated look. Both are very good colors for your skin tone but I'm partial to darker hair. :)
I completely agree with Dana's thoughts. Try balayage highlights if you want a change. Either way I still would kill to have your hair! LOVE IT!!