Monday, February 23, 2009

Academy Awards 2009 = LOVE

Yes, I am one of the many who watch the Academy Awards every year. The past few years have been kind of a bore, but I LOVED the show this year! Hugh Jackman was a wonderful host, and the musical performances were amazing. I really loved the the number Baz Luhrmann directed with Beyonce!


Also, I really liked the way they presented the awards this year. For the best actor and actress, lead and supporting, they had past winners pay a special tribute to the nominees. I totally teared up when Anne Hathaway started crying during Shirley McClains' tribute to her.

The best part of the Academy Awards, as always, is the FASHION! These are my favorites:

Jessica Biel in Prada. She is gorgeous from head to toe!
I love the dress and her hair and makeup
and jewelry-basically everything about her!

Amy Adams in Carolina Herrera.
She is so pretty in red, and I love the necklace!

Natalie Portman in Rodarte. This color is amazing.
She has always been a favorite. I think she is one of the most
beautiful people ever.

And the always beautiful Meryl Streep.
If I age half as well as she has, I will be a very happy person.
In fact, that is one of my new life goals!

No comments: