Wednesday, February 11, 2009

{Love}ly Day

I have never really been interested in making a big production out of Valentine's Day. David and I tried the expensive dinner route one year, and it was nice, but I much prefer the year that he made me a lopsided heart cake. This year, I think we are just going to have a nice dinner at home and maybe spend time with some friends.
That said, i REALLY I love holidays, and I particularly love Valentine's Day because of the beautiful shades of pink, purple, and red that seem to be everywhere. I also really love any excuse to eat chocolate, of course. So in honor of the upcoming holiday, here are my favorite Valentine's Day-inspired finds:



a pretty pink pantry

j crew's swiss dot dress in tea rose, which by the way is on sale!



topshop purple heels


yummy berry sorbet


beautiful lela rose ruffle dress-why oh why can't it have sleeves?


chocolate-dipped strawberries - so delicious!




artwork by hadleyhutton on etsy



my favorite cookie, ever!


i le love this blog!

No comments: