Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Musique


I have been in the mood to title all of my posts in French lately. I'm not sure why.
For a Valentine's day present, David made me an ipod playlist with songs that I love, and a few of his favorites that he knew I would love. His gift sparked thoughts about all of the music I love, so I thought I would share some of it here. In no particular order:

1. "Ottoman" - Vampire Weekend
2. "Lost Verses" - Sun Kil Moon
3. "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" - The Postal Service
4. "Say Yes" - Elliot Smith
5. "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" - Iron and Wine
6. "Lonely Teardrops" - Jackie Wilson
7. "Sentimental Heart" - She and Him
8. "Funeral" - Band of Horses
9. "Hoppipolla" - Wenzel Templeton & Robert Pegg
10. "You Don't Have to Tell Me" - Slaid Cleaves
11. "Speed of Sound" - Chris Bell
12. "Chicago" - Sufjan Stevens
13. "New Slang" - The Shins
14. "Such Great Heights" - The Postal Service
15. "Whole Wide World" - Wreckless Eric
16. "Into the Dark" - Deathcab for Cutie
17. "Purple Rain" - Prince
18. "How to Disappear Completely" - Radiohead
19. "La Cienega Just Smiled" - Ryan Adams
20. "With God On Our Side" - Bob Dylan
21. "Head Over Heals" - Tears For Fears
22. "Meadowlarks" - Fleet Foxes
23. "Weekend Wars" - MGMT
24. "The Lion Lair" - Bonnie Prince Billy
25. "Don't Look Back In Anger" - Oasis
26. "Le Moulin" - Amelie Soundtrack
27. "La Mer Opale" - Coralie Clement
28. "I Was Made For You" - She and Him
29. "Free Fallin'" - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
30. "Sunset Soon Forgotten" - Iron and Wine
31. "D.A.N.C.E." - Justice
32. "Blood Bank" - Bon Iver
33. "Sleep" - Azure Ray
34. "Please Tell My Brother" - Golden Smog
35. "Why" - Annie Lennox
36. "Lost!" - Coldplay
37. "Tiny Dancer" - Elton John
38. "Run" - Snow Patrol
39. "Jesus Was A Crossmaker" - The Hollies
40. "Let Go" - Frou Frou
41. "Shadows" - Red House Painters

All of these bands have GREAT music! I could go on and on, but I will stop for now!

No comments: