Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Clemson, Yes Please


So, David got accepted to Clemson!
It looks like we're South Carolina-bound!
He'll be starting the Master's of Architecture program either this Summer of this Fall.
Either way, it looks like we'll be shipping out in a few months.
It's a 3 1/2 year program, so it's going to be a big commitment, but we're both really excited!
And fortunately for both of us, we've never been football fans, so we don't have to worry about donning all-orange outfits!
Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm super excited for you two!! That's going to be so much fun. I'd love to be back in school again. When are y'all leaving? I'll miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

what the what?

That is so exciting! And so sad. I guess I really need to spend like every single day with you until then, right? Right.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Good thing you'll still be close to Athens!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for you.
Sad for me.

Congrats though!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! When do you leave?