Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GA Tech, Here we Come



So David has been accepted to Georgia Tech as well as Clemson, and after a little deliberation; we have decided that we are going to become Yellow Jackets!
David starts school at the beginning of June, which means that we have to find a place to live and I have to find a job within the next two months!
Help, please?
I am really excited. I thought I would NEVER be excited about moving to Atlanta, but I really am!
We're looking in the Piedmont Park, Virginia Highlands and Candler Park/Little Five Points area for places to live. I really love that area!
Hopefully everything will go well between now and then!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Congratulations and good luck finding a place to move! That's a great area of the city and you will LOVE living near Piedmont Park. We make the drive down there from Marietta sometimes because none of the parks up here compare. They always have tons of events and they even have a dog park that I'm sure you'll use :) I would try to find an apartment/house/whatever that has reserved parking (if they even have those around there) because there's usually so much going on - especially during the summer - that finding somewhere to park is a huge pain the butt.

Holly R said...

Good luck with GA Tech and moving, finding a job, etc. That sounds exciting.