Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Instrumentals

For some reason, I'm in an instrumental music mood today. I thought I would share some of my favorites!

1. Simple Gifts - performed by Aaron Copeland
2. Letter to Harriet - performed by the Original Cast & Joseph Vitarelli, from My Architect
3. Theme from Sophie's Choice
4. Le Moulin - from Amelie
5. Sur le Fil - from Amelie
6. La Valse D'amelie - from Amelie
7. The Wings - performed by Gustavo Santaolalla from Brokeback Mountain
8. End Credits - from Pride and Prejudice
9. My Father's Favourite - from Sense and Sensibility
10. Sandra's Farewell - from Big Fish
11. Little Women Theme
12. Main Theme - from The Last of the Mohicans
13. On a White Lake Near a Green Mountain - M83
14. Piano Theme - from Legends of the Fall

-these are just a few of the many instrumental pieces I love!

-Also, all of the music from Life As a House is beautiful. It is one of my favorite movies. I can't listen to the theme without crying. There are very few movies that I feel have moved me as this one has. Watch it.


image via amazon.com


No comments: