Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rain on the highway = scary = not happy

I just experienced the worst night of driving of my entire life! I went to visit my parents this weekend so that David could spend time working on his huge, time-sucking project. My mom had some projects that needed to be worked on around the house, so I thought I would lend a hand and spend some quality time playing games and watching movies with the fam. I decided to come back to Atlanta at around 7:00pm this evening. Little did I know that the sky would open up and unleash a torrent of rain and wind as I was driving down I-85. Not fun. The rain was so scary. It was so horribly blinding that all of us on the highway could only go 15mph for about 20 minutes. I felt like I was an inch away from losing it for the duration of the 45 minute downpour! I'm actually in the Architecture studio at Georgia Tech right now, writing this, while David continues to work on his project. I need some sleep and I need never to drive in weather like that ever again!

No comments: