Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kindness

I'm a quote collector.
I know. I can't help it!

I've experienced a lot of kindness in my life and I don't ever want to be foolish enough to forget how important being kind and receiving kindness is.

Here are a couple of quotes about kindness from great men. I like to write quotes like these in my little book to look at and remember.

"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. The third is to be kind." -Henry James

"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
" -Dalai Lama

When I think of a great example of kindness, I think of my grandmother.
I love this photograph of her. She's holding my older brother, Aron, when he was really sick.
I love her and I love how good she was to everyone she knew.

No comments: