Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kitchen Love


I LOVE this striped floor from simply seleta! (I found it at Brown Button)
Once we actually own our own home, I will be installing my very own version of this flooring!
So lovely and simple. I adore the idea of black and white flooring with white cabinetry. It allows for interchangeable punches of color - like in the curtains, appliances, dishes, artwork - I could go on and on!

I could also handle this kitchen scene from Charleston Home Magazine. ( also found at pink wallpaper)


These dishes would look lovely in any kitchen. Exposed shelving is a MUST. Dishes this pretty should never be hidden! And I love the double nickel apron sink. I would remove the "double" part and it would be my ideal sink - that or a white apron sink!

And how adorable is this little breakfast nook from I Suwannee?

I could see myself wanting to eat breakfast there and read there and just relax there every morning!

Ahhh . . . I can't wait to have our own home!

No comments: