Friday, September 5, 2008

37 Odd Things About Me

It's Friday morning, I'm tired, this looked like fun.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, I like cheese in general.

2. Have you ever smoked? No.

3. Do you own a gun? NO!

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Tropical Punch, or any other red Kool Aid

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, especially if there will be needles involved. I usually pass out if a doctor's appointment involves blood leaving my body.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I have to admit - I love hot dogs, but now that I don't eat meat, tofu dogs will have to suffice.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone. It is a Dunn family tradition to watch Home Alone on Christmas Eve - and it never gets old no matter how many times we've watched it!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water. That's pretty much all I drink.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, about 20 - and I don't mean military press, I mean the girlie on -the-knees kind

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings and my grandmother's wedding ring that I wear everyday.

11. Favorite hobby? Reading. Preferably on a rainy day.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Nope.

14. Middle name? Laurel

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I am tired. I want to go shopping. I am excited about Fall.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water and occasionally ginger ale. That's about it.

17. Current worry? Some DB stole all of our money out of our bank account and I'm wondering when we're going to get it back.

18. Current hate right now? People who take things that do not belong to them. And rude people in general.

19. Favorite place to be? Oregon.

20. How did you bring in the new year. Several friends came over and we went bowling and then watched the ball drop and drank sparkling grape juice. We. are. wild.

21. Where would you like to go? Everywhere.

22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know. Maybe David, if I force him.

23. Do you own slippers? No.

24. What shirt are you wearing? A white J Crew tuxedo front shirt.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never.

26. Can you whistle? Not very well. I'm pretty pathetic actually.

27. Favorite color? Hmmm. That's hard, I like them all. I like yellow - it's a happy color.

28. Would you be a pirate? No. I get sea sick. And eye patches don't suit me.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually whatever song gets stuck in my head for the day and just won't get out. Today, it will unfortunately be Sugar Ray "Every Morning". I heard it on XM and it won't get out!

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Lilla Clementine (it's a family name)

31. Favorite boy's name? Jackson - Jack for short

32. What's in your pocket right now? The dress I'm wearing does not have pockets.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Something David wrote to me in an email. I couldn't stop laughing, which was bad, because I was at work.

34. What vehicle do you drive? I don't drive. We have a Honda Civic which David takes to work and I take the bus. I like conserving gas and making the earth happy!

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Nothing terrible. I broke my big toe playing soccer in high school. I have a very cautious mother.

36. Do you love where you live? I love Athens because the people I love are here or close by, but otherwise, no. I dream about living in Portland, Oregon every day. And it will happen, soon.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One. And David wants to get rid of cable, but I think I might literally die without Project Runway and The Office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post. You are so funny Morgan. And. Wild.

PS: I love the Home ALone movies too. I love watching them during all times of the year.