Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAGGED: 5 Things

Natalie tagged me to do the 5 Things list, so here it is:

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

( I have lived in 8 places total, some of them multiple times)

1. Athens, Georgia
2. Tampa, Florida
3. Toccoa, Georgia
4. Valdosta, Georgia
5. Montgomery, Texas

5 FAVORITE SNACK FOODS:

1. Hans Freitag Cookies (this is a German brand) - my favorites are the Vanille Milch and the Chocolate Hazelnut
2. Sushi - not really a "snack" food, but I had to put it on the list because it has become my favorite food to eat!
3. Scuppernongs and Muscadines
4. Fried Vegetables - I love pretty much any vegetable, but occasionally I love to have fried vegetables. My three favorites are fried zucchini, fried mushrooms, and fried cauliflower.
5. Hummus with Pita bread

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:

1. Administrative Assistant in the University of Georgia Office of the Registrar
2. Sales Associate at Opulence Boutique in Downtown Athens - one of my favorite jobs EVER!
3. Administrative Assistant at Bay Capital Investment Advisors in Tampa
4. Server at Olive Garden - the WORST job ever!
5. Server at Charlie Williams - I ate free fried seafood every day and somehow managed to not gain 50 lbs.

5 THINGS I'D DO IF I HAD ONE MILLION DOLLARS:

1. Travel to at least three countries on every continent (with the exception of Antarctica)
2. SHOP!
3. Pay off any debt and student loans
4. Buy a house in Portland
5. Save the rest

5 THINGS I LOVE:

1. DAVID! (duh) - especially when he is being silly
2. DECORATING! - myself, my husband, and my house (if only someone would give me a million dollars!)
3. Playing games with my family
4. When it rains just hard enough to hear it on the roof, but not so hard that I get drenched even with an umbrella if I go outside
5. Reading - especially when combined with rainy weather



No comments: