Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh David!

I had to write in response to seeing my husband's responses to the questions I posted earlier. The only words that come to my mind are the words that all of our friends know and love to say on a regular basis: "Oh David!" (said with a small sigh and a smile). All of his answers are the reason I love this man. He is a curmudgeon and a silly heart and so many other things all rolled into one! He will hate that I wrote an entire post about him, but he will forgive me because he always does (even when I talk about him like he's not in the room-which I do, frequently).
I will leave you with a classic David moment:
We went to visit our families for Labor Day weekend. My mom was sick and had to stay in bed most of the time. The family was eating breakfast (minus my mom) and my little brother Dawson, who deserves his own blog to fill with crazy Dawson stories, was not exhibiting good eating manners. David looked repulsed. I left the table to see if my mom needed anything. She and I were talking when Dawson entered the room. He told us that David had offered him $10 if he would chew with his mouth closed.

I LOVE YOU DAVID!

No comments: