Monday, April 20, 2009

Anyone Else But You


David and I had a Juno moment this past weekend. And by "moment" I do not mean that he knocked me up, but rather that we sang the song at the end of the movie, "Anyone Else But You" by the Moldy Peaches, at our church's talent show, aka AUB Fest '09.
Our good friend Joseph announced the show a month or so back, and David and I decided we should do something. Well, actually I decided we should do something and David decided that as long as I was going to sign us up for this, he would take the opportunity to learn the guitar.
We knew right away that we wanted to do the Juno song, because it's fun and you don't have to have a great singing voice for it to sound good.
This was a big deal for me. I have never sung in front of more than a couple of friends. This was in front of about thirty people or more!
David played the guitar and we both sang. It was lots of fun! I think if he gets really good at the guitar, we just may form our own little band.
p.s. there will be pictures to follow

1 comment:

Natalie said...

And they did a fabulous Job!!! Morgan you have such a beautiful voice!!!