Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fanciful Thoughts

So, I love our little house. However, I greatly underestimated my love of central heating/air (especially the "air" part). We have a window unit, but it's in the kitchen, which is the central room, so it doesn't exactly reach the living room or the bedroom. I am adjusting, but it's very difficult.
We keep telling ourselves that this is what people have done for forever. Only in recent history have we had the luxury of air conditioning, and only a small percentage of the world's population is able to take advantage of that luxury.
This is what we keep telling ourselves.
But it is not helping yet.

So while I swelter, I thought I would turn my mind to more pleasing things, such as

this ADORABLE bathroom via Style Court.
I love crisp blue and white in the bathroom,
and the chair pattern wallpaper adds a bit of whimsy!


a subtle pink wall.
I am in love with the two prints on the left!
The gold with the warm wood of the console
all combined with the pink is brilliant.


This striped dress from Built by Wendy is very sweet.
Paired with some mocs this would be nice and casual and lovely.

No comments: