Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Settled

So it's been almost 13 days since my last post (we just got internet at our new place). I'm ashamed to admit how lost I feel when I can't blog or facebook, or even just check my email!
Withdrawals aside, I am VERY excited to announce that we have totally unpacked and are settled in our new home! I absolutely LOVE our house and our neighborhood, and I'm even getting used to the idea of living in Atlanta. Now all I need is a job and we'll be set.
I will have lots of pictures to post, but for now we are spending the day gardening. Did I mention how excited I am to have a yard? We are going to plant a vegetable garden in one corner of the yard and grow herbs and flowers on our porches!


This is the corner of the living room leading into the kitchen and our new IKEA bookshelves. This picture was taken the Friday before we moved in. I cleaned harder than I've ever cleaned in my life, but it looks great now!

3 comments:

Jared and Katy said...

YAY! So far in looks great!

Natalie said...

OOOOh, I love the fireplace, so adorable. .... I can't wait to see pictures of everything else!

Krista said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person!